HY-IRAL-3224 Infrared sensor for precise temperature measurement
1. The temperature measurement dot matrix is 32X24 dot matrix.
2. Support data transmission via RS485/CAN/LOAR protocol.
3. The detection distance is 0CM~120CM.
4. The measuring angle is 75˚.
5. The temperature of the working environment is -20℃~60℃.
6. Measuring temperature range -30℃~300℃ (other temperatures need to be calibrated accurately)
7. The close-range temperature measurement is in the light spot, the error is 1℃
8. The response time is within 2 seconds.
9. Support human body temperature detection. Supports rapid temperature measurement in areas with a large flow of people and faster traffic.